WILLIAMSPORT, PA. - The SUNY Poly women's volleyball team (10-12, 5-3 NEAC) improved to 5-3 in NEAC play with a 3-0 sweep of Penn College (3-13, 2-6 NEAC). The Wildcats made quick work of Penn College, winning a close set 25-18 in the first before turning up the heat and taking the second and third set 25-15, 25-14. The win was a true team effort for the Wildcats with no one player recording more than six kills in the match.
- Makayla Hulett (Colonie, N.Y.) led the Wildcats with six kills in the match on 22 swings.
- Charlotte Rutnik (Glenmont, N.Y.) had a match high six service aces, setting a new career high.
- Karlie King (Liverpool, N.Y.) had four kills, nine digs, and a block assist in the match.
- Brittany Adams (Clifton Park, N.Y.) had four kills, nine digs, and three service aces in the match.
- Megan Will (Remsen, N.Y.) had a season high five solo blocks in the match. She also had a block assist, two digs, and a kill.
- Sydney Johnson (Nine Mile Falls, Wash.) had 16 assists and three service aces in the match.
The Wildcats will return to Marcy for their final home game of the season on Tuesday against NEAC foe Keuka College. The match is scheduled for a 7:00 PM start at SUNY Poly's Wildcat Field House. The game will have playoff implications. The Wildcats currently have a one game lead over the Wolves in the battle for third place in the NEAC North Division.