Marcy, N.Y. – The SUNY Poly women's lacrosse team (3-5, NEAC 1-3) see third conference loss to the Wolves of Keuka College (6-0, NEAC 3-0) in the matchup held at SUNY Polytechnic this past Sunday.
The Wildcats played aggressively against the competing Keuka Wolves. The Wolves started pulling away early, scoring 6 of their goals in the first five minutes of play, totaling 11 goals to end the first half. The Wildcats started to rally back mid-way through the second half cutting the deficit to seven. The Wolves pushed to stop the offensive attempts by the Wildcats, to finish the game with a score of 20-8.
- Kayla Prosinski (Endwell, N.Y.) led with four goals, finishing with four points for the Wildcats.
- Mari Ames (Carthage, N.Y) had one goal and two assists for the Wildcats. She finished with three points for the Wildcats. Ames now has 234 total career points.
- Adrianna Marcolin (Saratoga Springs, N.Y.) had two goals for the Wildcats.
- Kristen Duel (Whitesboro, N.Y.) and Jennifer Maxam (Clinton, N.Y.) tallied one goal each during the game.
- Alysia Thomas (Greenville, N.Y.) had three saves in her first time in net for the Wildcats.
- Vera Freda had four goals and two assists, finishing with six points for the Wolves.
- Brenna Voigt had five goals for the Wolves.
- Ally Thayer and Janelle Thomas combined for eight saves for Keuka.
The Wildcats will host the Lions of Bryn Athyn College on Friday, April 13th. The conference matchup is set to begin at 4:00 PM.