BUFFALO, N.Y. - The SUNY Poly men's lacrosse team earned their ninth win of the season on Saturday in a 16-2 rout of Medaille. Nine different Wildcats scored points in the game and 14 of the Wildcats 16 goals were assisted.
The Wildcats opened up play with 10 unanswered goals to take a commanding lead into the third quarter. Medaille scored their first goal of the game with 10 minutes left in the third quarter.
- Edward Rosaschi (Highland Mills, N.Y.) had a game high six points with a goal and five assists. The five assists were his season game high. Eddie also had two ground balls and a caused turnover.
- Charles Rosaschi (Highland Mills) had four points on two goals and two assists bringing his total to 43 on the season. He also picked up six groundballs.
- Ryan Mead (Churchville, N.Y.) scored three goals and had an assist for his first four point game of the season. He also went seven for nine on faceoff and scooprd up a tean high eight groundballs.
- Noah Garrett (New Hartford, N.Y.) had a career high four point game on three goals and an assist.
- Daniel Cuddihy (Eden, N.Y.) scored his first career points in the game with three goals and an assist. He also had two groundballs.
- Daniel Rivie (Ossining, N.Y.) had two points in the game on a goal and an assist. He scooped up four groundballs and caused a turnover.
- Jared Laird (Ontario, N.Y.) recorded his ninth win in goal, saving just three shots in 30 minutes of play.
- Ryan Daucher (Geneva, N.Y.) and Austin Rio (Cicero, N.Y.) each had a team high two caused turnovers in the game.
- Jason Crandall (Scotia, N.Y.) rounded out the scoring for the Wildcats. He had a goal and three groundballs in the game.
- Medaille's Jake Rush scored both goals for the Mavericks. They were both unassisted.
- Matt Gabalski had a game high three caused turnovers for Medaille.
- Jake Rush had a game high nine groundballs.
The Wildcats return home to host NEAC leaders Morrisville State. The game is scheduled for a 7:00 PM start at SUNY Poly's Wildcat Field.