MARCY, N.Y. – The SUNY Poly men's basketball team earned their eighth win of the season on Wednesday 75-68 over Keuka College. The win is the Wildcats fifth in North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) play and has them sitting in third place in the NEAC North Division. The Wildcats built a big 11 point lead in the first quarter and held it for the duration.
- Josh Gregory (Whitesboro, N.Y.) had an outrageous game for SUNY Poly. The sophomore scored a game high 33 pointsm shooting 59% from the field and going 5-8 from three point range. "Jiggy" recorded his 10th double-double this season with 11 rebounds. He also had a pair of assists and a pair of steals in the game.
- Redell Freeman (Rochester, N.Y.) had a solid game, scoring 20 points, pulling in seven rebounds, dishing out six assists, and recording a block and a steal.
- Malik Johnson (Highland Falls, N.Y.) scored eight points in the game and had a block, five rebounds, and an assist.
- Every player in the starting lineup had double-digit point totals for Keuka.
- David Oliveras had a team high 16 points.
- Trevor Powell had a double-double with 13 points and 13 rebounds.
The Wildcats will hit the road to take on NEAC opponent Penn State Berks. The game is scheduled for a 3:00 PM start on Saturday, February 2nd.