KEUKA PARK, N.Y. – The SUNY Poly men's basketball team lost to Keuka on Wednesday in NEAC play. The Wildcats had the lead through 20 minutes thanks to some sharp shooting by Redell Freeman (Rochester, N.Y.) who knocked down seven three-pointers in the first half. The Wolves would heat up in the second half narrowly outlasting the Wildcats down the stretch to earn the 72-69 win. The Wildcats are now 0-4 in NEAC Play.
- Redell Freeman led all players with 25 points. He shot 50% from the field and 58% from three-point range. Freeman also had six rebounds, two assists, and a steal.
- Josh Gregory (Whitesboro, N.Y.) had 13 points for the 'Cats. The sophomore had a team high eight rebounds, an assist, a steal, and a game high three blocks.
- Tyshaun Copper (Brookklyn, N.Y.) had 10 points in the game. He shot 80% from the field and had a pair of rebounds and a pair of assists.
- Malik Johnson (Highland Falls, N.Y.) rounded out the double digit scorers for the Wildcats. He had 10 points, six rebounds, and a team high four assists.
- David Oliveras led the way for Keuka with 18 points, three rebounds, and a game high five assists.
- Trevor Powell and Ryder Mansfield rounded out the double digit scorers for Keuka with 16 and 11 points respectively.
The Wildcats will head south to take on Gallaudet University and Lancaster Bible this weekend in a pair of North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) games. The Wildcats will play Gallaudet on Saturday at 3:00 PM and Lancaster Bible on Sunday at 3:00 PM.